Texas Hold’em Poker Card Game
Date: 20. - 21.3.2020 Friday and Saturday
Place: Hunting Salon, hotel Patria - Strbske Pleso
no age and gender categories
tournament will be organised in two separate tournaments in two days. Each of
them will be finnished at final table with ten players.
The final players get the points from 1 to 10 points, whereby the winner gets
10 points and the last finalist 1 point. The ranking places determine the total
sum of the points from both tournaments.
By equality of the points it will be played extra shoot-off that decides the
• The game is played with a 52-card pack of four suits – clubs, diamonds, hearts, spades – in the values of Ace, King, Queen, Jack and then 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2.
• A poker round is divided into several betting rounds, where the players bet in a common pot and receive cards, there are three rounds during which the betting
and raising progress. The play order is clockwise.
• The selected players must place the blinds at the start of a round.
• At the start of each round, hole cards are dealt into hand (hole cards are seen only by the player), subsequently, after the preflop round, the community cards
are gradually placed on the table (cards seen by all players).
• When it is a player’s turn, he can act in one of the following ways – if no one has bet before him, he can stay in the game without betting (check), if any of the
players bet before him, he can call, raise the bet, or fold.
• At the end of the last betting round, the remaining players will show their cards and the player with the best winning combination wins the pot.