The tournament consists of the basic part and the playoff. The best 8 players get to the playoff.
• The game is played with a 52-card pack of four suits – clubs, diamonds, hearts, spades – in the values of Ace, King, Queen, Jack and then 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4,
3 and 2.
• A poker round is divided into several betting rounds, where the players bet in a common pot and receive cards, there are three rounds during which the betting
and raising progress. The play order is clockwise.
• The selected players must place the blinds at the start of a round.
• At the start of each round, hole cards are dealt into hand (hole cards are seen only by the player), subsequently, after the preflop round, the community cards
are gradually placed on the table (cards seen by all players).
• When it is a player’s turn, he can act in one of the following ways – if no one has bet before him, he can stay in the game without betting (check), if any of the
players bet before him, he can call, raise the bet, or fold.
• At the end of the last betting round, the remaining players will show their cards and the player with the best winning combination wins the pot.